- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 15 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bticino 349410 | Analogue 2 Wire Adapter For Video Entry Systems
This analogue adaptor features two wire communication, it is used to interface an eight wire digital TerSystem. It also includes clamps for the connection of an analogue system riser to a dedicated household within a block of flats.
It can also be used with two wire video entry systems and the MyHome application for tasks like local video control and sound spreading. When configuring private devices such as panels, actuators and video cameras please start from one.
- Can be used with the MyHome application e.g. local video control
- Includes clamps
- Power supply from SCS BUS: 18 - 27 V DC
- Operating temperature: 5 to +40 degrees C
- SIDE (INT): Stand by absorption: 15 mA
- Maximum operating absorption: 55 mA
- SIDE (EXT): Stand by absorption: 15 mA
- Maximum operating absorption: 35 mA
|Cabling||Bticino 2 wire cabling|
|System Type||Video (colour)|