- Free Next Day Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
Bticino 346870 | 2 Wire Video Amplifier For Use In Video Systems
This line amplifier is used in a two wire video system using non-twisted cables, it increase the distance between the entry panel and the furthest monitor. It can have a range of up to fifty to one hundred metres in distance (maximum).
The device must be installed at a fifty metre distance from the entrance panel. If it is installed before the fifty metre mark an image distortion will occur. Installing the device beyond fifty metres will not bring any advantages.
The compact amplifier does not need configuration, or an additional power supply. On the new riser line generated by the amplifier it will be possible to install up to eighteen handsets (maximum), including both audio and video handsets.
- Does not need an additional power supply
- Possible to install up to 18 handsets (maximum)
- Power supply from SCS BUS: 18 - 27 V DC
- Standy by absorption: 20 mA
- Maximum operating absorption: 20 mA
- Operating temperature range: 5 to +40 degrees C
- 35 x 52 x 15 mm (hwd)
|Product Type||System Expander|
|Cabling||Bticino 2 wire cabling|