Vanderbilt Access Control Systems (UK)
Access control from Siemens Bewator
Vanderbilt Access Control Products are robust, reliable and cost-efficient. They eliminate the challenge of managing keys and the cost of replacing locks when a key gets lost. They are also very convenient from a user's perspective.
The single-door access control product range includes compact card readers and codelocks.
The range includes the K42, which is one of the best-selling codelocks in the world. It is compact and easy to use with a modern design that is suitable for either indoor or outdoor mounting. The K42 has a capacity of two four-digit codes. One can be used by residents, while the other is used by the property caretaker, for example. All settings are made directly in the unit.
- Spare lock and 2 keys for Vanderbilt V42 standalone keypad GBI:98-101 Vanderbilt£61.51 £51.26
- Vanderbilt - SH1 - Clear cover for Keypad and Card Reader Units Vanderbilt£78.86 £65.72
- Vanderbilt K44 | Stand Alone 4 Code Surface Keypad Vanderbilt£212.70 £177.25
- Vanderbilt K42-KEY | Replacement Key For V42 Stand Alone Keypad Vanderbilt£29.27 £24.39
- Vanderbilt K42 | Stand Alone Surface 2 Code Keypad Vanderbilt£195.40 £162.83
- Vanderbilt SH2 - Clear Cover for Keypad / Codelock Units Vanderbilt£73.61 £61.34