- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
BPT VSE/200 | Intercom Selector System 200
This selector allows the installation of groups of intercom receivers in installation with standard receivers (system 200).
The selector is equipped with a continuous tone generator for internal calls between intercom units. The appliance permits internal conversation between intercom receivers, even during communication between the entry panel and another occupant.
During internal or external communication, a red LED illuminates on the receivers (if are equipped) to indicate that the line is engaged. During internal conversations between intercom receivers, the selector guarantees complete audio privacy and hence, conversation confidentiality, with respect to the entry panel.
With this selector you can create systems whereby receivers are activated by the same call or an individual call.
The selector for intercom receivers may be installed in the YC/200A receiver (fig. 2) and in a standard embedding box (90x90x40 mm) or on a DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Supply voltage: 14.5 - 17.5V DC.
- Current demand: max. 200mA (20mA quiescent).
- Continuous tone call generator for intercom facility.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.
- 60 x 44 x 16 mm
|Cabling||BPT System 200 (Traditional)|