- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 1 day
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
BPT Fadini F/610 | DGT 61 Surface Mounted Keypad
This digital keypad is a custom encoded control device, mainly designed to open and close automatic access systems, it can be used for other compatible applications.
It is blue back buttons and housed in anti-corrosion treated aluminium casing which is designed for surface mount installation.
Programming is simple and straightforward which is carried out via the dip-switches on the main PCB. Each channel can take up to a maximum of four different numerical codes.
it is also equipped with LED's fitted on the keypad to help with programming and encoding phases: a green led (correct action) and a red led (wrong action or stop button pressed). A third blue led, in fixed light mode, indicates that the board is on voltage and allows for the keypad to be easily identified at night.
- Illuminated key buttons
- Easy to program
- LED for visual indication
- Power supply: 12-24 V DC/AC
- Connections to the keypad: 4 x 0.5 mm2
- Keypad absorption :15mA
- Stand-by relay absorption: 4mA
- Energized relay absorption: 27mA
- Working temperature: -20 degrees C to +80 degrees C
- N.O. channels : 2
- N.C. channels: 1
- Communication distance: max 100m
- Output contacts: 1A-125 V - 60 V
- Keypad protection standards: IP54
- PCB protection standards: IP53
|Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|