- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
BPT RIR/300LR Echelon interface
The repeater for data lines (type RS 485) is used when more than 32 LON devices (coded LR) are to be found on the same line, or if lines are to be distributed in a star structure. The maximum distance any one line can run is 1,000 m and up to 4 repeaters can be cascaded between any two of the data line's devices. Given the unit's small size, it can be installed in a standard junction box (90x90x40 mm) or on a DIN rail (EN 50022).
- Supply voltage: 12ª-18V DC.
- Current demand: <15 mA.
- Transfer rate: 78 Kbps.
- Output signal level: ª}1.5 V.
- Input voltage: -7 to +12 V.
- Input sensitivity: ª} 200 mV.
- Input resistance: .12 Ohm.
- Number of devices controlled: max. 32.
- Working temperature range: from 0 degrees C to +35 degrees C.