- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
BPT AVT/300 | Remote Camera Interface
This video interface is designed to convert the video signal from a mono or colour camera into a balanced video signal. It is suitable for use in BPT's system 300 installation.
The electronics are controlled by management module ICP/LR by means of a bus shared by all modules connected to the same entry panel.
It is equipped with two jumpers which must be positioned during installation, depending on the length of the line and position of the resistive load termination.
- Supply voltage: 14 - 18 V DC
- Current demand: 75 Ma (5 Ma on stand-by)
- Video output: balanced type +-0.6 Vpp, Z = 100 Ohm
- Camera input: 1 Vpp on 75 Ohm
|60 x 44 x 16 mm (hwd)|
|Cabling||BPT System 300 (2 wire hybrid)|
|System Type||Video (colour)|