- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
*** This product has been superceded ***
BPT 2 Dr Controller in plastic housing (For use with Impro Wiegand and UHF Readers, Biometrics Mifare and 3rd Party Readers) **Replaces GB/XRT911**
The ImproX (TRT) Twin Remote Terminal is a reader interface Terminal. The ImproX TRT is designed to interface with the IXP120, IXP200, IXP300 and IXP400 Access Control Systems, or in OEM applications, via the RS485 Bus Connection. The ImproX TRT is able to interface with a number of different Remote Reader-head types including the ImproX (MR) Micro Remote Reader, ImproX (KR) Keypad Remote Reader, ImproX (MHR) Harsh Environment Micro Remote Reader, ImproX (KHR) Harsh Environment Keypad Remote Reader and ImproX Multi-mode Remotes. The ImproX TRT is also able to interface with the ImproX IR Infrared Receiver, ImproX RF 4-Channel UHF Receiver where extended range is required, as well as Third-party Barcode, Magstripe and Wiegand-26, 37, 40 and 44 types. Each ImproX TRT is designed to be used with up to two Remote Readers, or Receivers. Besides the standard lock types, the ImproX TRT is capable of controlling motor locks that use reverse polarity for opening and closing. Suitable locks are manufactured by, for example, MIWA and Goal. The ImproX TRT can also control certain pulse-operated solenoid locks. The ImproX TRT offers 9 preset LED "Diagnostic Indicators" for the installer.
- Interfaces to the full range of ImproX Remote Readers.
- Interfaces to the ImproX IR, ImproX RF, and Third-party Readers.
- End of Line (EOL) Sensing anti-tamper protection.
- Operation from power inputs in the range 10 V to 30 V DC.
- Two Relay Outputs. Four Digital Inputs (including two Door Open Sensor (DOS) and two Request to Exit (RTE) Inputs).
- Connection to up to two Remote Readers or Third-party Devices per ImproX TRT, allowing Relaxed or Full Anti-passback (APB) access. An excellent user interface consisting of 9 LED "Diagnostic Indicators".
- An external RS485 Terminal Communications Bus Interface. A Software utility to upgrade Firmware while installed on-site, without removal of the Terminal.
|Reader Inputs||2 reader inputs|