- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell CSP-4F | 4 Way Flush Mounted Combined Door Entry & Proximity
The BSTL CSP series are combined door entry and coded access systems utilising the economic Paxton standalone compact reader. These access control systems are conveniently packaged with all necessary components to complete an installation including a starter pack of keyfobs. Additional packs of keyfobs can be purchased to the required number - 10 000 keyfob capacity.
Please note: Tradesmen entry facility is available for this entrance panel, but you must calculate it as one extra button and add model TRCS to your order. The TS2000 time clock will also be included.
This kit includes:
- BSTL 801 telephones
- CSP door panel with compact proximity reader.
- BSTLl 61 speech unit
- 12V DC power supply
- 203 surface lock release
- Starter keyfob pack (includes an 'enrolment' card, a 'fail-open' card and 3 user keyfobs with their shadow cards)
- Supplied with a flush fitting zintec back-box and vandal resistant bolts
- Flush mount
- Aluminium-Silver finish
- 4 call buttons
- Bell Audio 4 + n cabling
- 1 entrance panel
|Call Buttons||4 call buttons|
|Panel Mounting||Flush mount|
|Access Control Options||Proximity Reader|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|Cabling||Bell Audio 4 + n|
|No of Apartments||4 apartments|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|