- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Bell CK200 | Access Control Kit inc 218 Keypad, Controller, PSU, Rim
The CK200 bell access control kit consists of a bell 218 keypad that is touch sensitive, access controller, PSU, and rim release.
This bell access control kit has everything you need for securing a home or an office. Bell are a tried and trusted British brand with many years serving the access control market and product high quality door entry systems.
The keypad included in this kit is slim-line making it very discrete, so it would blend in well in many different environments.
The model 200 controller is housed in a stylish and discrete plastic box, again adding to the subtle uninstructive nature of this kit.
The controller also comes with great functions like being able to store ten access codes (programmable from 1 to 8 digits). The codes and other programmable parameters are retained indefinitely without power, making it a very reliable and secure kit.
The security of this kit is greatly increased as the controller is not built-in to the keypad and can be installed in a different area.
Powering the device is simple and the kit includes a reliable 12v DC power supply and Bells great quality standard lock release.
- Model 218 touch sensitive keypad
- Model 200 boxed controller
- Model 340 12V DC 1 Amp regulated power supply.
- Model 203 standard rim lock release.
- Slim-line keypad can programme the system
- Separate controller for added security
- Discrete design that blends into its environment
- Timed lock outputs
- Access codes retained without power
- Upgrade option for 'push to exit' egress switch
|No of Doors||1 door|
|No of Users||10 user codes|
|Reader position||Read In only|