- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell 904F | 4 Way Audio Intercom Kit with Flush Panel
Low cost, and combined with high durability makes the Bell audio 900 series of kits a popular choice for installers.
Included in the kit is the wide 801 handset which is made from smooth, white plastic. The lock release button is positioned discreetly under the handset on the base to prevent accidental usage. When the handset is left off the hook the tone is reduced as an added safety feature. It is possible to have up to 3 handsets per button if required.
The entry panel is installed flush to the surface of the wall and is manufactured from 3mm brushed anodised aluminium. It includes an integrated grill to protect the speech unit, which additionally has fixings behind the panel to secure it. Fitting a tradesman button and backlighting is optional, and nameplates are easily removed from the front. To add a tradesman button simply add the TR900 to your order which includes a timer clock.
The included lock release is suitable for timber doors and operates with a night latch lock. All parts of the lock are made from high quality materials with plated zinc for the main mechanism, chrome plated zinc alloy for the latch, epoxy painted steel for the faceplate, and stainless steel for the side cover.
Please note: For a trade button, please add the Bell TR900.
- Wide handset suitable for the elderly
- Vandal resistant screws for the front of the entry panel
- High-impact ABS plastic handset
- Corrosion resistant entry panel
- Back box made from Zintec, which provides resistance to tarnishing and rusting
This kit includes:
|Call Buttons||4 call buttons|
|Panel Mounting||Flush mount|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|Cabling||Bell Audio 4 + n|
|No of Apartments||4 apartments|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|