- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 3 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Bell 201 PCB | Controller PCB For Bell Keypad Unboxed
This is an unboxed PCB controller that is used to expand to a second entrance for a second keypad in the Cp109-1
BellCode access control systems are a high quality versatile security product controlling access through doors by means of a digital keypad and electric lock release. The use of a separate controller ensures that no amount of tampering with the keypad will undermine the system's security. For convenience the system is programmed from the keypad and offers a wide range of useful functions.
This PBB follows the same rules as the model 200 controller which may be programmed with up to ten unique codes. If a valid code is entered on the keypad, the lock release will operate for a preset duration. The controller may be programmed to operate an audible alarm under various circumstances and disable, the lock output if necessary. The access codes and other programmable parameters are retained indefinitely without power.
This also has programming functions which allow the duration of time to be adjusted for the lock duration (1 - 99 seconds), lock delay time (0 - 99 seconds), alarm duration (1 - 99 seconds),
The keypads have a green and red LED to indicate the system status to the user; the green indicates that the lock release is operating, whilst the red LED indicates an invalid entry or alarm condition.
- Duress access mode
- Ten access codes (programmable from 1 to 8 digits).
- Timed lock outputs for fail-secure and fail-safe lock releases.
- All functions are stored in a protected non-volatile EEPROM memory. The access codes and other programmable parameters are retained indefinitely without power.
- Provisions for a push to exit egress switch input.
- Designed to fit into an existing 200 controller