- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Next Day Delivery on this product
Alpro EL902 | Stainless Steel ANSI Strike Faceplate
The EL902 ANSI electric strike is a compact electric strike with long or short faceplates for use in metal and timber applications. It has a 35mm deep, compact stainless steel body design.
The EL900 series has an innovative changeover of function from fail safe to fail secure with the switch of just one small screw. Accessories - Long and short ANSI stainless steel faceplates, 25mm extension lips and mounting kit all supplied as standard.
Please note: This electric strike is unmonitored.
- Independently tested to 500,000 cycles.
- Low current consumption.
- Short faceplate for aluminium doors, long faceplate for timber.
- Comes fail locked - Reversible operation.
- Power consumption and current draw.
- 12V DC - 300 mA.
- Long face plate Dimensions: 201 (H) x 31.7 (W) x 3 (D) mm.
- Short face plate Dimensions: 124 (H) x 31.7 (W) x 3 (D) mm.
|Fits into (onto)||Aluminium door|
|Type of Device||Mortice latch release|
|Strike Operation||Fail Locked (Fail secure)|