- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
AES PRE2-4GE/AS | Stainless Steel 1 Button GSM/4G Surface Video Entry Kit
This 4G door entry kit lets you see and speak to your visitors through your mobile device, which works with both Android and Apple devices. Simply connect the entrance panel to your modem using the app, available from your app store.
The entrance panel features and optional backlight and is manufactured from stainless steel.
The system has 2 Relay outputs which can be used to activate 2 door lock releases, gate motors or lighting.
- Illuminated stainless steel push button.
- IP55 weather resistant design.
- Gate / Door release relay built in.
- Connects to 4G network with 4G compatible SIM (not included).
- No need for Wi-Fi connectivity. Totally independent from home network.
- Easy plug and play setup with same app as Wi-Fi version.
- Simply connect both devices together via the Ethernet cable (supplied) , connect power and log on with provided credentials.
- 100 calls per 1/2 GB of data (based on 30 second calls).
- Full 2 way Duplex and half Duplex sound options.
- Upgraded camera with IR cut filter for better colour by day and IR night vision by night.
- 2 x relays for pedestrian gate and car gate.
- AmazonTM Cloud P2P servers hosted in multiple countries for the fastest connection.
- GoogleTM PUSH alerts on Apple and Android devices with Icon based layout.
- Complete with 24v DC power supply (for intercom) and POE adaptor (for modem).
- 4G version of the AES Predator Video Intercom range.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x Video entry panel
- 1 x Modem (flush fit)
- 1 x Power supply
- Panel: 206 x 152 x 40 (hwd mm)
- Modem: 173 x 165 x 90 (hwd mm)
Click the image for recommended power supply location
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|No of Apartments||1 apartment|