- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
AES PRE2-4GE/ABK | 1 Button WiFi/4G Video Kit With Built-In Keypad
This WiFi door entry kit lets you see and speak to your visitors through your mobile device, which works with both Android and Apple devices. Simply connect the entrance panel to your wireless router over WiFi using the app (WiFi Predator 2) available from your app store.
The built-in access control keypad is easy to programme which is carried out directly on the keypad. The system has 2 Relay outputs and the keypad has 3 relays. which can be used to activate 2 door lock releases, gate motors or lighting, once a user's code has been entered on the keypad.
Video calls made on WiFi is free; however once you're away from your wireless coverage, video calls from the panel will be sent to your mobile device using your 4G data connection, which might be chargeable.
The entrance panel comes with a directional antenna with a range of up to 150 metres. For optimal performance, keep your wireless router in clear view.
- Connect up to 4 devices
- Compatible with Android and Apple devices
- Can work with most standard outdoor repeaters for extended working range
- Full 2 Way Duplex and half Duplex sound options
- Upgraded camera, with IR cut filter for better colour by day and IR night vision by night
- 2 x Relays for pedestrian gate and car gate
- GoogleTM PUSH alerts on Apple and Android devices with Icon based layout
- AmazonTM Cloud P2P Servers hosted in multiple countries for the fastest connection
This Kit Includes:
- 1 x WiFi Video entry panel
- 1 x Long range antenna
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x 4G Modem
Click the image for recommended power supply location
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|Access Control Options||Keypad - built into panel|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|No of Apartments||1 apartment|