- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
*** This product has been superceded ***
AES GSM-5AS10 - CELLCOM PRIME. Advanced GSM intercom. 10 Button GSM, surface mounted, 316 marine grade steel panel which calls up to 3 numbers per button
The Ten button surface mounted CELLCOM PRIME model is capable of calling up to 3 numbers in sequence per button. The Ten-way surface mount panel is manufactured from 2.5 mm thick vandal resistant stainless steel. It is equipped with two built-in relays which can be used to activate a lock release and a gate controller
The entrance panel makes phone calls to fixed line telephone number and mobile phones so a user will never miss a call. The gate, door and codes can be access and update by simply using the new app
- GSM 10 Way wireless intercom system.
- 10 call buttons, calling up to 3 fixed or mobile numbers per button.
- Set Automatic gates opening and closing times
- Using history log on phone.
- Add keypad codes by app
- Simple setup and install.
- Built in time clock.
- Built in voicemail feature for missed callers
- 2 year manufacturers warranty.
- Issue time restricted codes.
- Trigger and latch open gates
- Illuminated name window
- Power supply 12v dc included Cable between speech unit & transmitter 4 metre screened CAT5 included.
- 2 relays. Relay load 2amp 24 ac Max.
- Permanent Codes - 200, time restricted codes - 20, Temporary code - 30, Auto trigger events per week - 40 and caller ID up to 100 numbers.
- Full functionality through the app.
- Current consumption 300mA on dial out, 2 amp peak.
- Max cable length 8 metres max Relay outputs 2 Cable cores 2 x SPK, 2 x MIC, 2 x button, 2 x relay, 2 x power.
|Call Buttons||10 call buttons|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Stainless (brushed)|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|No of Apartments||10 apartments|