- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 999 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
- Free Delivery on orders over £50
- Applies to orders for IN STOCK items totalling £50 ex. VAT
** This product is no longer available**
This audio wireless door entry kit features a stainless steel panel with a glossy black acrylic fascia. It has a built-in proximity reader for a quick and easy access to the building. The kit is ideally suitable for a residential home or office building.
The surface mount panel comes with one call button with blue LED illumination. The proximity reader also illuminates when pre-programmed card or token is presented. The panel is equipped with one relay contact which can be used to activate a door release or a gate controller motor.
Also included in this kit is a wireless handset which has an illuminated LCD screen. It has easy to use navigation and control buttons. As standard, it is equipped with the usual door entry functions such as door/gate release and answer.
A flashing strobe located at the top of the handset gives a visual indication of an incoming call, making suitable for the hearing impaired. Up to three additional handsets can be connected in this kit.
- 200 metres working range
- Built-in proximity reader
- 125 KHz frequency. Compatible with 4001 / 4100, EM / TEMIC / TK tags
- 1 relay output
- Expand with up to three handsets
This kit includes
- 1 x Audio entry panel
- 1 x wireless handset with charger base
- 3 x Proximity tags
- 1 x 603-EH Wireless transmitter module
- 1 x Power supply
Click the image for recommended power supply location
|Call Buttons||1 call button|
|Panel Mounting||Surface Mount|
|Panel Finish||Black (Anthracite)|
|Access Control Options||Proximity Reader|
|No of Entrance Panels||1 entrance panel|
|No of Apartments||1 apartment|
|Phone Type||Receiver - with Handset|