- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
Adams Rite 30-02 | RiteKey 30-02 Digital Keypad
The Adams Rite RiteKey key pad is a complete system for access control and unlocking of doors without cards or keys.
The RiteKey is a 'stand alone' system which can be entirely programmed from numerical characters on the keypad.
- Flexible operation - Easy to programme with 2 colour visual display. Individual adjustable user code time delay, exit button and 'back to standby' mode from 1 to 99 seconds
- Quick and easy - Fitted by use of wall mounted bracket with just one hidden anti tamper screw required at base of keypad
- Security in mind - key numbers engraved and marked in black on the keypad face give no sign of usage. Keys are free to rotate without causing and damage to switch contact
- Made to last - Contact material is solid silver conductive ink with metal domes.
- 1mm neoprene gasket between actuating keys and the membrane switch hence less wear and tear at the switching material as opposed to rubber actuators.
- Keys made from stainless steel grade 403 with key life of 3 million cycles.
- Keypad body made from solid silver anodized aluminium
- Vandal resistant
- IP rated version
- Dimensions: 130mm x 57mm x 31.25mm
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 18v, AC or DC.
- Current Consumption: Standby mode approximately 15mA.
- Maximum Operation: 130mA (not including door strike).
- Door Relay: 2A at the operating voltage
- Service Temperature: -20 C to +70 C
- Keypad Body: Solid silver anodized aluminium
- Key Material: Stainless steel grade 403. Key numbers engraved and marked in black.
- Key Life: 3 million cycles
- Contact Material: Solid silver conductive ink with metal domes. 1mm neoprene gasket between actuating keys and the membrane switch resulting in less wear at the switching material.
- Weather Resistant Rating: Complete keypad rated IP65 when fully potted and all connections hardwired. Front face only rated IP65 when unpotted.
|No of codes||21 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||12.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|