- This product is available to order. The lead time is normally 2 days
- An accurate despatch date will be confirmed with you once order is received by our sales team (office hours).
Free Delivery on this product
ACT ACT5EPROX | Digital Keypad & Proximity Reader
The ACT 5E Prox keypad is a simple to use and easy to install standalone access control product. Keypad backlighting enhances functionality at night or in poor light conditions.
The ACT 5E Prox digital keypad is contained in a stylish polycarbonate housing, with stainless steel keys and potted electronics, allowing for indoor and outdoor installation. The ACT 5E may be surface or flush mounted on to a standard single gang electrical back box.
The operating modes are:
- Proximity or PIN
- Proximity and Proximity
- Proximity and any PIN
- Keypad Backlighting
- Incorrect code lockout
- 5 amp door relay output
- Users can be deleted if a card is lost or a Pin Code forgotten
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC
- Current Consumption: 60mA (nominal) - 100mA (max)
- Operating Temperature -10 to +50 degrees C
- Door Open Time 0 - 255 seconds
- Relay Contact Rating 5A / 250V AC
- 94 x 130 x 25 (hwd mm)
|No of codes||10 user codes|
|Operating Voltage||24.0 Volt AC|
|Relay Outputs||1 Relay|