The Trimec ES100 is a cost efficient robust electric strike with a solid construction of one-piece cast aluminium body and stainless steel striker. The ES100 offers the same level of security and reliability usually provided by more expensive electric locking solutions.
Trimec Extension lips are available to accommodate the installation of electric strikes on door frames with different thickness. The ES100 product range of patented electric strikes are suitable for use with all access control installations where flexibility, security and lower cost are required.
Compact release with strong holding force alternative to the Adams Rite strike. Choice of two extension lips (25mm & 50mm sub cover).
The lock release (electric strike) is ANSI fitting. For single doors use 25mm extension lip. The only difference between the lock releases is voltage (12 / 24V) AND fail open / fail secure. Select according to that criteria.
- Trimec ES100 Key Features
- Fail safe/fail secure changeable on site
- Stainless steel striker for extra strength and durability
- Stainless steel locking pins
- Available in 12 or 24Vdc
- Optional mounting kit
- Installation template
- IP56 weather resistant model as standard
- Suitable For 15mm latch with a 3mm door gap
Trimec have changed their part numbers and rationalised the range
All Trimec 12V ANSI strikes can now be replaced with TS111AWR
- TS111AWR is 12V DC, fail open / fail secure
- Add 210100-530 (long faceplate) for timber frames ONLY